- Mesquite is an excellent protein source at 17% protein, higher than nearly every grain and many nuts or seeds.
- Rich in dietary fibre, the nutrients in mesquite are absorbed slowly, effectively balancing blood sugar and preventing hunger.
- Cacoa powder is extremely healthy for you and is on of the richest sources of antioxidants
- Contains magnesium which increases the overall vigor of the heart muscle.
- Chia is one of the highest plant based omega-3 sources outperforming even flax seeds.
- The excellent ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 of 3:2 makes it a great anti-inflammatory food.
- Lucuma is an excellent source of carbohydrates, fiber, vitamins especially beta-carotene, niacin and vitamin C
- And also a good source of minerals such as calcium, phosphorus and remarkable concentrations of iron.
- Hemp is the answer for anyone looking for an organic, raw, vegan muscle builder and energy booster.
- It contains all essential amino acids and fatty acids.
- Hemp Seed protein powder is considered to be a complete food boasting 65% absorbable high-quality protein and all 10 essential Amino Acids.
- Maca is high in vitamins especially vitamins B1, B2, C and E. Rich in minerals including calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, sulfur and iron
- And contains trace minerals, including zinc, iodine, copper, selenium, bismuth, manganese and silica.
- Maca is an adaptogen, meaning that it helps the body to adapt to increased stressors, and it is well known as an amazing hormone balancer, and strength builder.
- Dairy free
- Gluten free
- Non GMO
What are Superfoods? Superfoods have a rich history of use and were believed to provide essential nutritional integrity to support optimal functioning of being. 'You are what you eat' is an ancient truth well known by traditional cultures who actively sought out these prized powerhouses of coherent vibration. Support your highest development by concious selection of the best fuel of your body.
- For a quick nutrition blast simply add 2 T (30g) Chocolate Boost to 1 C (250ml) water and blend.
- For an extra creamy and super delicious smoothie add a banana with coconut nectar or honey to sweeten if desired.
- This energising Super Shake tastes like a chocolate milkshake.
- SuperfoodShake can also be added to fruit smoothies and juices for a Superfood boost.!
- Daily use is recommended to assist with dietary upgrading.
- Available in : 40g, 200g or 500g
- Ingredients: Wildcrafted Mesquite Powder, Cacao Powder*, Chia Seeds*, Lucuma*, Hemp Seeds*, Maca*, Cinnamon, Vanilla Powder, Kalahari Salt, Taheebo
- *Certified Organic Ingredients (69,5%), certified by ZA-BIO-140
Country of Origin:
- South Africa, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru
24 out of 27 people would recommend this product13/01/2020, By CindyMy son is really into his fitness and LOVES this - chocolate without cheating ;-)03/11/2018, By JoanneGreat way to supplement one's diet19/10/2018, By MeganThe flavor is a bit lacking but it’s nice ice in smoothies09/10/2018, By RGLove adding to my morning Smoothie!!!11/09/2018, By RuthA great addition to my daily smoothie knowing it is packed with superfoods15/08/2018, By enyawbland but good source of protein09/02/2018, By RUTHA great alternative to the vanilla flavoured super shake
Packed full of goodness22/11/2017, By DMOnly use if adding fruits like banana, then it tastes pretty good, without however tastes really bad. Not very chocolate flavor sadly.18/10/2017, By KatherineThis adds the perfect flavour and energy boost to any fruit smoothie (and to a pumpkin/butternut/sweet potato smoothie). I add a tablespoon to a glass of milk for a post-exercise recovery drink.27/09/2017, By CharmaineI love this shake and and it is 65% cheaper at dischem. Free advise.18/07/2017, By RUTHMy tried and trusted smoothie mix - I add frozen bananas, nut butter and a handful of nuts - very filling16/05/2017, By HarrietI have this every morning in my smoothy. I add it to a banana, some chia seeds, a little honey and water. Sometimes I funk it up with a spoon of macadamia nut butter. Keeps me going for the whole morning.29/12/2016, By MeganWorks well in a shake mixed with either water or milk, adds a yummy chocolate kick, like having dark chocolate for breakfast. Ive also tried it sprinkled over a bowl of Crunch, just give it a good stir with your spoon to mix it in with the milk.27/12/2016, By ColinDoes NOT taste like chocolate, in fact mud might taste better. If you follow the exact instructions (table spoon with 250ml water), it tastes a bit gross, somewhat bitter - but you can add something sweet to it.
They also say you can shake instead of using a machine to mix it, however that is much worse... I ended up spitting out clumps of bitter powder.27/10/2016, By LivGreat product. I just mix with luke warm water and add a bit more than recommended (it does taste like cocoa if you do that). I seem to be losing weight and I think its because my energy levels are so high that I dont want to eat too much and ruin the vibe :)18/10/2016, By JeaneGreat for smoothies, delicious taste04/10/2016, By MilaVery nutritional and keeps you full for hours. With water its a bit grainy, but a great addition to a smoothie.03/10/2015, By Lize-marieI use this everyday in a smoothie with a frozen banana and almond milk. I really love this, I would recommend adding some raw cacao if you want it to have a more chocolaty taste.12/07/2015, By KaeylaI mix this with raw cacao powder, powdered quinoa milk and a spoon of powdered pea protein - sometimes adding ground almonds - delicious and very energising.20/03/2015, By MariI have the exact same smoothie every morning and this powder is the key ingredient. I love this so much, although the flavour isn so much chocolate as a exotically spicy cacoa I am in love!08/12/2014, By RaynoOne heaped tablespoon of Superfoods Shake, one heaped tablespoon of Oh Mega Smooth Peanut Butter, one ripe frozen banana, filtered water to consistency desired and some pitted dates or raw honey to taste.30/10/2014, By MiekeI am very happy with this and all the other products of Superfood, as it is a great way to add the necessary stuff to my diet, but Im not too fond of the taste, I drank it the first time with just water, but sjoe, will not do that again. In a smoothie though its great, it takes the edge of. Overall I am happy and it gives me energy, I feel more alert throughout the day.24/10/2014, By EstherWe add this powder to our smoothies every morning. It has a slight spicy taste, just enough to add that nice flavour - not too strong at all.It blends very well in a smoothie with the Phyto Pro Chocolate Protein Shake, some banana and peanut butter.23/10/2014, By RUTHI became Vegan in January this year and this shake mix is my staple diet !
I have a smoothie every morning and feel fantastic10/10/2014, By StewartThis is pretty good stuff, BUT... it does NOT taste like chocolate at all... its actually quite disgusting.27/03/2014, By SamanthaThis is brilliant, this shake, no other words to describe it - I have a Tbs of Baobab Powder + 1Tbsp of Superfood Shake + Banana and Organic Rice Milk. Let me tell you I have recently discovered that this shake is so good - it manages to keep my body alkaline the entire day - even when I eat chocolate!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.