- Rich and creamy texture
- Dairy, and soya free
- Banting, and paleo friendly
- No palm oil
- Zero cholesterol
- Trans fat free
- Chill. Pour. Whip.
- Refrigerate overnight OR freeze for 5 hours
- Scoop contents of can into a medium sized mixing-bowl
- Using a hand-mixer, whip at maximum speed for 3 minutes
- Enjoy the coconut whipped cream in your favourite way
- Special note: it is natural for separation of coconut cream to occur. Do not discard the separated water before mixing!
- High coconut milk content may cause a natural separation. If that’s the case, simply use a spoon to stir.
- 400 g
- Coconut cream (coconut milk, water), virgin coconut oil, coconut sugar, guar gum.
Country of Origin:
Made in Thailand
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product29/05/2019, By TheaLove it!!! Will definitely order again!!!12/04/2019, By Bernicegreat coconut cream, part of my monthly order! delicious in coffee and great to cook with!28/02/2019, By LWBrilliant substitute and tastes delicious. Took a bit longer to thicken than I expected but once it did, it was divine. :)05/02/2019, By MarietjieCannot seem to get it right. BUT I will try it again.22/11/2018, By Jo-anneLove this product, use it whenever I need dairy free whipped cream.28/09/2018, By NicoleThis was amazing! I ate it with O' Natural granola. Suck a good treat and healthy!18/09/2018, By Lee-AnneDidn’t whip well for me and took much longer than the suggested time but made an incredibly delicious vegan peppermint tart22/06/2018, By NicoleWhat a great product. Made a dairy free chocolate mousse today. So delish. My MIL didn’t even notice that I used coconut cream instead of dairy cream. So delish and yum. Even yum whipped on its own.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.