- Sprouted buckwheat porridge with dates & cacao
- Sprouted seeds have better nutrient availability
- Made with ECOCERT certified organic ingredients
- A quick & convenient wholefood breakfast cereal
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Enriched with nutrient-dense “super seeds”
- Cane sugar-free
- Wheat-free & gluten-free
- Egg-free & dairy-free
- Halaal & Kosher
- Mixes instantly with water, milk or milk alternative
- Easy to make, no cooking required
- Enjoy as a meal, shake or smoothie
- Compostable & recyclable packaging; waste-free
- Sprouted buckwheat, sprouted sunflower seeds, sprouted flaxseed, sprouted chia seeds, dates, cacao powder
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product03/11/2018, By EverlynnLove adding this to oats17/10/2018, By TashWay over-priced for so little. It lasted me a few days. Delicious and filling, nevertheless.10/05/2018, By ElizabethAMAZING! Love love love!
The only thing I wish is that you got a little more in a box for the price you pay - it's basically 7 days worth (if you use 50g per serving in a cup / small bowl).
Otherwise - one of the best quick meals I've tasted so far - throw a little Mesquite over it and stir in warm water - and off to heaven I go!
I love that it has been soaked and "activated" and then dehydrated.
I avoid nuts, grains and seeds that haven't been soaked because they are covered in inhibitors that prevent you from really getting the nutrients you want out of these type of things - the reason why one might be eating things like this in the first place.21/03/2018, By VeganshmeganThis is delicious but note it is high carb!!04/03/2018, By Amy LourethThis breakfast porridge is tasty, filling and super quick to make. I enjoy adding raisins. Note that the buckwheat scent and flavour is very strong, and took some getting used to for me. You've got to mix it with boiling water and/or hot milk otherwise it won't dissolve properly and will be lumpy. This is not indicated on the box. I have a moderate peanut allergy (but I freely consume all other kinds of nuts) and this porridge was safe for me. Really thrilled about the biodegradable / recyclable packaging. Will buy again.04/01/2018, By akaGReally delicious and filling
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.