- Gluten-free rolled oats
- No additives or preservatives
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
- Low glycaemic index (GI)
- A source of sustained energy
- Easy to digest
- High in calcium, manganese, zinc, selenium & phosphorus
- Oats can to keep cholesterol & blood sugar levels in check
- Ideal for gluten-free granola or baked goods
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s healthy pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
- This product is packed in a facility where gluten, peanuts, soy beans and sulphites are present.
- Gluten-free rolled oats (100%)
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 1530kJ
- Protein: 14g
- Carbohydrate: 56g
- of which total sugar: 1.3g
- Total fat: 6.9g
- of which saturated fat: 1.2g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 2g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Dietary fibre: 11g
- Total sodium: 1mg
Country of Origin:
- Sourced from Finland
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product09/07/2019, By BarbaraExcellent product. Really tasty and able to freeze well after cooking to make early morning breakfasts easier.19/06/2019, By BridgetteA great product and well-priced. Perfect for making granola or simply a hot bowl of oats on a chilly morning!13/04/2019, By AshThis with Truefoods Chia Seeds and Eat Naked Raw Honey makes up my morning overnight oats. Breakfast is my favourite time of day now. Love it!28/02/2019, By EliznaGood quality, price and taste!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.