- Milled in South Africa from the finest quality brown rice.
- Milled to order, ensuring freshness.
- For Baking Gluten Free foods.
- Wheat free, gluten free
- High Fibre
- Entice specially selects the white rice for its baking quality
- No GMO, preservatives, colourants and animal products.
- Natural, unbleached
- Produced in a completely gluten free factory
- Smoother texture than wheat in sauces
- Rice flour may present with a chalky taste when fresh out of the oven – this will dissipate and the flavour profile actually improves after cooling
- Rich recipes like a chocolate cake, and those with nuts, fruits etc will taste just like they were baked with wheat flour
- Recipes included on the packaging
- Rice flour does not stale as quickly as other gluten free flours and stays fresh for longer
- Rice flour products freeze exceptionally well
Benefits of Rice flour
- A suitable and healthy replacement for wheat flour if you must maintain a gluten-free diet.
- High in protein
- Contains insoluble fibre, the substance that helps waste material move through the intestines.
- Low in sodium, saturated fat and cholesterol.
- Mixture of complex nutrients and carbohydrates.
- Rich in resistant starch that induces the growth of healthy bacteria
- Rich in manganese, which helps in the proper development of bones and cartilage. It also helps in better absorption of calcium.
Use for dusting chicken or fish; Bind meatballs and fish cakes or thicken sauces and gravies; Make waffles and batters; Blend with other gluten free flours for baking.
Brown rice flour
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product03/06/2019, By AmandaThe taste is fine, just remember to add guar gum or xanthan gum so that it binds well when baking. Good gluten free flour!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.