- Convenient & healthy instant porridge mix
- Smooth texture & nutty flavour
- Easy to prepare; no cooking required
- Only 2g of carbohydrate per serving
- Suitable for those following low-carb diets
- Coconut flour is a low-GI flour that’s high in protein & fibre
- Flaxseeds are a great source of omegas, which nourish the body & brain
- Sunflower seeds are also high in essential fatty acids
- Psyllium husk adds easy-to-digest fibre content
- To make 1 serving: Add ¼ cup Flax & Coconut Porridge & ¾ cup boiling water or milk to a bowl; stir until well combined
- Serve with milk or nut milk, cinnamon & chopped fresh fruit
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal zip lock after opening
Coconut flour (40%), flaxseed powder (37%), sunflower seed flour, psyllium husk, Himalayan salt
Note: This product is packed in a warehouse where peanuts and tree nuts are present.
10 out of 13 people would recommend this product28/08/2018, By Wouldn't buy it againI don't like the texture. I wouldn't buy it again.31/07/2018, By LouiseA quick and easy healthy porridge.
25/07/2018, By MarzieThis is a great gluten free porridge filled with just natural goodness. No nasty stuff added, the coconut is great as well. Great breakfast especially if you add some nuts, seeds and/or dried fruit.16/07/2018, By LaurenMakes a filling breakfast, but would definitely recommend eating this porridge with some toppings like fruit or raisins because of the different taste.11/07/2018, By KateQuite nice! Great alternative.11/07/2018, By AlisonIt is certainly filling, but the texture is a mix of slimey and granular, not to everyone's taste! I intend trying it mixed with oats to improve the texture. I wouldn't buy it again.24/04/2018, By ZandsHealthy and high in fiber but I’m very disappointed! The texture and tastes is terrible.. this porridge tastes like plastic gone bad12/02/2018, By KaileyVery filling, low carbohydrate porridge. Tastes like ground sunflower seeds (can't taste any coconut)08/01/2018, By SarahI bought this product a while ago but did not like the texture of the porridge....that's just me. So i decided to use it for making bread. The bread turned out to be absolutely delicious and of course so healthy. My husband also loves it!13/12/2017, By TrudieNot very tasty on its own, but great in a smoothie.11/09/2017, By SandraDisappointing, but 'plasticy' in texture and taste not very exciting.27/08/2017, By Vegan shmeganJust travelled out the country with this porridge and I love it. It mixes into a great tasting smooth, sugar free porridge with warm water... topped it with Leafy greens granola, fresh fruit & almond butter. It's a filling, nutritious meal.25/07/2017, By ceryywhere(shop) would I get to buy the product?
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.