- Natural crunchy sunflower seeds
- No additives or preservatives
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
- Source of selenium & vitamin E, for skin & cell health
- High in antioxidant manganese
- Beneficial for heart health
- Anti-inflammatory benefits
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s healthy pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: This product is packed in a facility where gluten, peanuts, soy beans and seeds are present.
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 2445kJ
- Protein: 20.8g
- Carbohydrate: 20g
- of which total Sugar: 2.6g
- Total fat: 51.5g
- of which saturated fat: 4.5g
- of which monounsaturated fat:18.5g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 23.1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Dietary fibre: 8.6g
- Total sodium: 9mg
Country of Origin:
- Sourced from Bulgaria, South Africa, Germany & Netherlands
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.