- 100% natural peanut butter, made with slowly air-roasted & lightly salted nuts
- A-grade peanuts blended with real raisins & cinnamon
- Peanuts are a source of fibre & protein
- Raisins add natural sweetness & are rich in nutrients like magnesium & potassium
- The prefect sandwich spread for kids of all ages
- No added sugar
- No hydrogenated oil
- No stabilisers or preservatives
- No artificial flavours or colours
Note: Natural oil separation may occur. Stir before use. Store in a cool, dry place. This is a natural product; colour may vary.
Caution: Not suitable for those with peanut allergies.
- Lightly salted peanuts, cinnamon & raisins
Nutritional information (per 100g serving):
- Energy: 2475kj
- Protein: 23.3g
- carbohydrate: 19.8g
- of which total sugar: 7.3g
- Total fat: 47.7g
- of which saturated fat: 6.65g
- of which mono saturated fat: 18.76g
- of which poly unsaturated fat: 20.14g
- of which trans fatty acid: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Total dietary fibre: 5.4g
Country of Origin
Made in Cape Town, South Africa
8 out of 9 people would recommend this product07/08/2019, By Laurensuch an amazing product - you can really taste the goodness and no added sugars14/07/2019, By LeanéGreat taste. Raisins make for the extra something sweet and it is such a healthy alternative.22/03/2019, By MelanieReally Tasty. Would like it more if the oil separated less, but I guess that is normal for peanut butter.07/09/2018, By VarushkaDelicious and creamy. It's really good with apples or bananas and has such a great flavor. it feels like a real treat. However, I'm halfway through the jar and am yet to find a raisin.13/08/2018, By Ky88I absolutely love this peanut butter flavour and would give it a 5 if it had more raisins in.09/08/2018, By AmandaLovely taste and texture21/07/2018, By JessyIts ok as a spread i have only had it on toast once, but absolutely love it with my morning oats. I warm it up with the oats and it brings out the cinnamon flavor.09/07/2018, By MoniqueIt's alriiight...not as interesting as i hoped it'd be. It's a pleasant enough snack but i don't think i'd buy it again, i think i prefer plain peanut butter more.04/06/2018, By LindsayIt's ok. But I was hopping for a more cinnamon flavor. All in all its a good as a snack with green apples.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.