- Nature’s sports drink; boosts energy levels & metabolism
- Packed with balancing probiotic cultures
- Has a smooth, mellow flavour & rich black colour
- A great digestive tonic
- Helps to detoxify the body & promote a healthy liver
- Supports healthy skin, hair & nails from the inside out
- Green tea is packed with antioxidants & trace minerals
- Activated charcoal is a potent detoxifying agent
- Charcoal adsorbs chemicals throughout the GI tract
A note on sugar: Despite its sugar content, kombucha is still healthier than ordinary sugar-laden sodas and sports drinks.
- Sugar is an essential ingredient in the fermentation process, as it feeds the SCOBY (Symbiotic Culture of Bacteria and Yeast).
- During fermentation, the SCOBY “digests” the sugar.
- By the end of fermentation, only a trace of the initial sugar is left behind.
- Theonista kombucha is made using raw, unrefined evaporated cane juice.
- Because activated charcoal adsorbs chemicals, it is recommended that you wait 2 hours between drinking this kombucha and taking any vitamin supplements or medications.
- Kombucha is natural and healthy, but because of its high potency, it’s not recommended for pregnant women or children under 12, without guidance from a health care professional.
- There is no established recommended daily intake amount for kombucha, but 250-500ml per day is the suggested maximum amount.
Did you know? Activated charcoal is often used in medical practice, as an antidote to toxic chemicals and poisons.
Organic Raw Kombucha, Organic Green Tea, Unbleached Raw Cane Sugar, Fresh-pressed Lemon Juice, Activated Charcoal (from coconuts)
30 out of 30 people would recommend this product18/11/2018, By LisaKombucha can be a bit of an acquired taste and flavours like these definitely make all the difference!09/09/2018, By JeanneJDelicious fresh lemony flavour! And the black of the charcoal is funky17/08/2018, By IngeThis flavour is pure amazing and so refreshing.14/08/2018, By SbWell I only bought one so obviously you can’t see results but it’s refereshing to say the least09/08/2018, By LindseyGreat flavour and leaves you feeling super refreshed afterwards!09/08/2018, By AmandaGreat refreshing drink, nourishing as well.07/08/2018, By LianaAs a new fan of Kombucha I very much enjoyed the activated charcoal and lemon variety and the look on peoples faces when they taste it for the first time is priceless.07/08/2018, By SamanthaGreat lemony flavor04/08/2018, By ZukiswaThankful that it was on sale and managed to taste it. I didn't feel any benefits from it possibly from inconsistent use23/07/2018, By SarahI was worried this would taste gross but its really good!23/07/2018, By SarahI am a Kombucha junkie! Tasty and refreshing!!07/07/2018, By HanlieLove the taste!04/07/2018, By Kombucha SistaI was afraid that the experience would be torturous. But it tastes really good and the effects of it are amazing. For those who struggle with symptoms of PMS will experience great benefits. I feel so much lighter and I have just the right amount of energy to work through the cold weather.21/06/2018, By JenniferI need an energy boost with my Fibromalgia21/06/2018, By JennyCant wait to use it I really need a good detox because I am on alot of medication14/06/2018, By SamGreat flavour kombucha02/04/2018, By StefLove Theonista drinks and the Charcaol and lemon is just really refreshing and amazing taste04/02/2018, By EKThis one is my favourite22/01/2018, By KylieDefinitely a must try. Was very sceptical when ordering, but tastes like a sweet vinegar with lemon !01/01/2018, By LizRefreshing08/12/2017, By KarinLove it!!25/11/2017, By AshChocolate layer was surprisingly good! Kinda like millionaire shortbread. Crumbly01/11/2017, By RivaLiquid superpower! Best thing ever for a hangover or fighting off a flu or tummy bug.19/10/2017, By CharmaineThis flavour is bomb.
Didn't like the others though.11/09/2017, By KulaCan a diabetic person take the "Theonista Activated Charcoal & Green Tea Kombucha" and the Theonista Turmeric, Ginger and pepper tea?
Faithful To Nature Response:
Please can you send us your contact details in order to assist :)
Love and Light08/09/2017, By CharmsI like the taste of it and the added bonus of charcoal when needed for an upset stomach. you don't have to store it in the fridge like other kombucha tea - so very handy when travelling.06/08/2017, By JoandeAwesome tasting and unique. And good for you!18/07/2017, By Health princessThis flavour not only looks good and makes you feel good but it tastes good too!17/07/2017, By Luna M.Super light and refreshing. My favorite detox drink!10/07/2017, By SamFavourite Kombucha flavour. It is delicious and has so many health benefits, which is a huge plus. Recommend everyone tries it! The colour makes it unique too.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.