- 30 grams of vegan protein per serving
- Dairy free
- Gluten free
- Non GMO
- Sugar free
- Contains no soy
- Pea Protein Isolate - Premium, plant-based, concentrated protein from yellow peas grown in France. High 85-88% protein content, easily digested and assimilated, suitable for allergy sufferers. Alkalising. High in arginine and branched chain amino acids for building strong, lean muscle 22 g*
- L-Glutamine - Aids in muscle recovery and growth and prevents muscle wasting. Glutamine also 'fuels' intestinal cell growth and may be beneficial for gut healing 3 g*
- Potassium Amino Acid Chelate - Important for the nervous system and cardiovascular health. Works with sodium to balance water and blood pressure. Regulates the transfer of nutrients through cell membranes and helps prevent muscle fatigue 1500 mg*
- Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate - Found to be deficient in modern diets. Plays an integral role in muscle and bone health. Helps muscles to relax. Essential for ATP (energy) synthesis. In combination with Zinc and Vitamin B6 (ZMA), has been shown to support appropriate testosterone levels and increased muscle synthesis 750 mg*
- Zinc Amino Acid Chelate - A vital mineral for proper immune function. Prostate protective. Required for protein synthesis and collagen formation. Essential for appropriate testosterone synthesis. Protects the liver from chemical damage and is necessary for healthy bone formation 100 mg*
- Selenium Amino Acid Chelate - A vital antioxidant. Protects the immune system by preventing free radical formation and enhances the recovery process. Regulates the effect of thyroid hormone on fat metabolism. Liver protective 50 mg*
- Aminogen - A plant-based digestive enzyme blend, designed to support the breakdown and transportation of amino acids from Pea Protein Isolate across the gut wall 200 mg*
- Stevia - A natural, herbal, non-nutritive sweetener with no caloric effect 100 mg*
- Himalayan Pink Salt - A complete mineral salt including a broad spectrum of trace elements 295 mg*
- Non-GMO Xylitol – a 100% natural sweetener, found in abundance in everyday fruit and vegetables, but with almost no carbohydrate content 5,0 g*
- Green Tea Extract - This is standardised to 95% polyphenols and 71% catechins. Powerful antioxidant properties. Raises metabolic rate. The antioxidant properties support reduced post-activity inflammation, leading to shorter recovery periods and greater gains 200 mg*
- Turmeric Extract - This is standardised to 95% curcuminoids. One of nature's most potent anti-inflammatories. Decreased inflammation leads to reduced duration of post-activity recovery periods. Lauded in Ayurvedic medicine for its anticancer, anti-fungal, neuro-protective and liver detoxifying properties 200 mg*
- Bioperine - An natural extract of black pepper, designed to enhance the absorption and assimilation of turmeric curcuminoids 5 mg*
- Vitamin B5 - Pantothenic Acid helps boost immunity and create red blood cells and transport oxygen through the body, especially to active muscle tissue 50 mg*
- Vitamin B6 - Pyridoxine is Involved in more bodily functions than almost any other single nutrient. It is necessary for the absorption of protein and fat and helps balance sodium and potassium movement across muscle tissue, enhancing power and contractility. Together with Zinc and Magnesium (ZMA), B6 boosts muscle strength and testosterone 10 mg*
- Vitamin B7 - Biotin helps the body metabolise fat and carbohydrates, turning them into fuel. It is involved in building new tissue in the body, from hair to nails and muscle 0,5 mg*
- Vitamin B9 - Folic Acid is involved in building new cells and tissue, from blood cells to muscle tissue. It is associated with improved nerve function and increases in muscle strength and size. It also activates the natural nitric oxide production 0,5 mg*
- Vitamin B12 - Cyanocobalamin helps the body use fat for fuel and use protein to rebuild stronger, larger muscle fibres. It helps the body deliver oxygen and nutrients to those new muscle cells and keeps the immune system healthy and balanced 89 mg*
- Maca Extract - powerful Peruvian adaptogenic superfood with a familiar malty taste. Packed with minerals and vitamins, the benefits of maca include increased blood oxygenation, raised energy levels, greater endurance and strength, enhanced brain function, a more resilient immune system, balanced hormone and stress support 500 mg*
- *per 40 g serving
- Add 1 serving (4 level scoops) to 350 ml of chilled water, coconut water, or plant milk for a pre-workout boost.
- Blend with your choice of fruits, nuts, or seeds and water for a comprehensive, post-workout, recovery meal.
- Store in a cool, dry place
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking prescription medication, please consult your GP before use.
- Serving size: 4 level scoops or 40 g
- Serving per container: 15
- Size: 600 g
- Pea Protein Isolate, L-Glutamine, Potassium AAC, Magnesium AAC, Zinc AAC, Selenium AAC, Maca Extract, Green Tea Extract, Turmeric Extract, Bioperine, Aminogen, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B7, Vitamin B9, Vitamin B12, Vanilla Bean Powder, Xylitol, Stevia, Himalayan Pink Salt
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product31/10/2019, By AnnaI love it06/08/2019, By SarahThis is such a fantastic product. Natural and pure ingredients, and a good amount of protein (30g) per serving, makes this a great afternoon snack or post race recovery smoothie! I first learned about Phyto Pro from following the Cape Town Vegan, but I prefer to order it here at FTN because I can get it with my other products. The vanilla is my fave flavour - I find the others taste a bit weird.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.