- Certified organic raspberry, rosehip & hibiscus leaf tea
- Naturally caffeine-free
- No artificial additives, flavours or preservatives
- Made with love by herbal specialists
- Part of the Fruit & Herbal Infusions range
- Ingredients sourced in partnership with National Institute of Medical Herbalists (NIMH)
- Source of vitamin C & antioxidants
Did You Know? Raspberry leaf tea contains many of the nutrients needed to support a healthy pregnancy. Some practitioners also recommend it for helping nursing mothers with milk production.
- Steep in boiling water for 3-5 minutes to bring out the full flavour.
- Enjoy plain, or with honey to taste.
- 20 Enveloped Teabags
- Organic Hibiscus, Organic Apple Pomace, Organic Raspberry Leaves (30%), Natural Flavouring (5%), Organic Raspberry (1%), Organic Rosehip, Tartaric Acid
Country of Origin:
- Made in the UK
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product20/05/2020, By Sandesh ElaineLOVE THIS FLAVOUR15/05/2020, By ChiposhomaCaffeine free is my number 1 attraction! It has such a delicious taste and subtle but earthy aroma. Has ita own health benefits that I'll talk about another time. Thank you for your note as well. . Really uplifted my day. Think I bought the last 3 boxes of the teas and I have no regrets! Please keep them coming! I'll definitely be back for more.07/05/2020, By EriLove this refreshing berry tea01/05/2020, By TiaHuge fan of this delightful tea27/11/2019, By MimiLovely taste. Bought this to aid with reproductive health and uterus recovery.05/07/2019, By LindySuperb tea! Great taste, no funny after taste and it makes for a great fruity iced tea too.01/04/2019, By JaneGood for female reproductive health, especially during pregnancy, around the time of birth, post-partum and breastfeeding. Helps to keep the uterus toned and healthy and said to aid the efficiacy of labour.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.