- 2017 vintage blend of shiraz & cabernet sauvignon
- Ceres certified organic
- Fermented in concrete tanks, and open top stainless steel tanks
- 25% of the wine is further aged in oak barrels for 8 months
- Easy-drinking accompaniment to main courses
- Low sulphite
- 100% cork stopper
- Suitable for vegans
- Can be cellared until 2020
Sommelier’s Tasting Notes:
- The nose has a distinct freshly ground black pepper character, along with a black currant, thyme and cured tobacco aromas. There is also a light perfume of violets on the nose. The palate is well balanced and structured with juicy fresh tannins and a dry finish. Distinct notes of red fruit, cassis and plum on the palate, all add to this complex and enjoyable wine. The limited oak contact makes this red smooth and approachable.
- Nett Volume: 750 ml
- Alcohol Content: 13,77%
- Total SO2: 86 mg/l
- pH: 3.68
- Shiraz (90%), Cabernet Sauvignon (10%).
Warning: Contains naturally occuring sulphites.
Please enjoy responsibly. Alcohol reduces driving ability, please don't drink and drive. Not for sale to persons under the age of 18.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product12/09/2019, By shanikai took along this wine to a party and everyone loved it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.