- Ayurvedic organic tea blend
- Black chai tea made from black tea, rooibos & chai spice
- Contains aromatic spices such as cinnamon, ginger & aniseed
- Sensual & naturally sweet aroma
- Contains caffeine: wonderful alternative to coffee
- 17 individually wrapped tea bags
- Certified organic by Soil
- Free from GMOs
- No artificial additives or flavour enhancers
- 100% Compostable tea bags
- Tea bags are free from chlorine, plastic & staples
- Can be added to earthworm farms & compost heaps
- Eco-friendly, & recyclable packaging
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Rooibos is high in antioxidants (flavonoids and polyphenols) to fight free radical damage and oxidative stress.
- Cinnamon oil is used in traditional Ayurvedic practise as a natural aphrodisiac for men and women. Cinnamon may be helpful with the management of blood sugar levels.
- Ginger is used traditionally as a digestif tea, to promote digestion and reduce nausea.
- Pour 250 ml of freshly boiled water over the teabag. Allow to infuse for 5 minutes or longer for a stronger flavour.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Did you know? You can find yoga exercises and quotes on every pack of Yogi Tea.
- 17 Tea bags.
- Black Tea*, Ginger*, Cinnamon*, Anise*, Rooibos*, Roasted Chicory*, Black Pepper*, Cloves*, Cinnamon Oil*, Ginger Oil*.
- * Certified Organic
- Paper box is made from FSC®-certified paper which can be recycled. The tea bags are made of compostable plant fibres, specifically abaca (Musa textilis) , a species of banana native to South East Asia. The string attached to the tea bag is made from certified organic Cotton and the label on the other end of the string is made from FSC®-certified paper. Each tea bag is individually wrapped in FSC®-certified paper that is heat sealed using plastic.
Country of Origin:
- Product of The USA
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.