- Certified organic soya drink, and plant-based milk alternative
- Can be used in hot beverages like tea, coffee, and superlattes
- Unsweetened, but contains naturally occurring sugars
- 100% GMO-free
- Suitable for vegans, and vegetarians
- Packaged in FSC certified TetraBrik
- Shake well before opening.
- Enjoy as a healthy, thirst quenching beverage.
- Can be enjoyed hot, or cold at any time of the day or night.
- Keep refrigerated after opening and consume within 5 days.
- Nett Volume: 1 Litre
- Water, Hulled Soya Beans* (7,2%).
- *From certified organic farming.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 188
- Fat (g): 2,9
- of which Saturates (g): 0,5
- Carbohydrates (g): 0,9
- of which Sugars (g): 0,8
- Protein (g): 3,6
- Salt (g): 0,1
Warning: Not suitable for infant feeding.
Country of Origin:
- Product if Spain.
13 out of 13 people would recommend this product29/04/2021, By EricaSo pure and wonderful. This is the first soya milk I have found without all sorts of additives, and it tastes great! Also works well in coffee :))30/01/2021, By MokgadiI love this. Great quality26/11/2020, By gillianSafe soya horray!31/10/2020, By AriAmazing26/08/2020, By DeborahI drink Soya milk daily to help balance my hormones. Works for me and easy to do. Helps me especially for urinary continence. Only 2 places I have totally unsweetened with no additives and I am happy to give my business to Faithful to Nature.16/05/2020, By DawnSoya joy06/05/2020, By MervNOt too shabby06/05/2020, By GladDifferent03/05/2020, By LNot too bad.06/04/2020, By BlueTry it15/12/2019, By tanyaLovely nutty clean taste. As soya milk should be.07/12/2019, By HanlieVery good!10/09/2019, By MarietjieLove that fact that there is no commercial "bad" stuff. Even works for home made yogurt, which says a lot.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.