- Refreshing rooibos & green tea kombucha
- 100% natural & raw
- Enriched with a blend of warming chai spices
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- Crafted to perfection in Cape Town
- Packaged in recyclable PET bottles
- Low in sugar
- Rich in nutrients, antioxidants & enzymes
- Packed with love, sunshine & happiness!
Flavour profile: Naturally sweet rooibos with an exotic twist of chai creates a special flavour sensation.
Serving suggestion: Enjoy this kombucha blend on its own, or paired with your favourite wholesome home-baked spice cookies.
Benefits of kombucha:
- Boosts energy levels
- Enhances immunity
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Combats inflammation
- Contains live mother cultures which promote gut health
- High in health-giving, protective antioxidants
- Helps to detox the body
A note on sugar: Despite its sugar content, kombucha is still healthier than ordinary sodas and sports drinks. Sugar is an essential ingredient in the fermentation process, as it feeds the live cultures. During fermentation, the cultures will “digest” the sugar. By the end of the process, only minimal residual sugar is left behind. Happy Culture products are made with raw brown sugar.
- Kombucha is natural and healthy, but because of its potency, it’s not recommended for pregnant women or children under 12.
- There is no established recommended daily intake amount for kombucha, but 250-500ml per day is the suggested maximum amount.
- Raw green tea kombucha (purified water, green tea, live mother cultures, Himalayan crystal salts, residual raw brown sugar), rooibos tea (0.35%), chai spices (cinnamon, cardamom, cloves) (0.5%)
14 out of 15 people would recommend this product26/06/2019, By DeleneI like this brand, got a sample previously, and decided to buy it and taste other flavours too.10/06/2019, By HealthandhappinessSpicey nicey :)07/06/2019, By MelodieFirst time trying this booch, wasn't quite sure what to expect but absolutely loved it ! Will definitely treat myself to this again.27/05/2019, By Tom KThis kombucha has such a unique and delicious flavour profile. A lovely natural softness / sweetness from the rooibos and a warming, spicy sensation form the chai spices. I also loved the fact that it is nice and dry.17/11/2018, By StaceyPretty packaging but dissappointing flavour. I normally love chai flavours bit this was a combo of bitter and sour. Not the refreshing drink I'm used to kombucha being.09/10/2018, By archiluluLove the chai flavour of the kombucha. Very refreshing23/08/2018, By TatianaSo delicious from the inside out, and perfect on a cold winter's day! The Rooibos works so nicely with the Chai spices.31/07/2018, By JMy favorite flavor by far. Absolutely love this product.31/07/2018, By AlanaMy favourite kombucha! And amazing to know that the PET bottles are recyclable and is actually considered better than glass bottle.23/07/2018, By ChanelThis is goooood stuff!! My favorite Kombucha so far! Also amazing and works well with a naughty Gin cocktail :)23/07/2018, By RoxaneRefreshing and bursting with an abundance of flavour sensations. This one might not be for everyone, but those who love it, will love it A LOT.24/05/2018, By JaneI have tried a few kombucha flavours and brands now and usually quite like them. I also love chai and/or rooibos tea, so was keen to try this one. Unfortunately this flavour did no work for me and I didn't enjoy it much. There was also some slimy brown residue in it which was not very appealing.01/04/2018, By Annerecently discovered this brand. the lemon ginger one is my favourite but this one is nice too. quite strong spicy flavour. nice fizz.04/02/2018, By EKGood taste26/01/2018, By akaGBest kombucha on the market.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.