- Certified organic reishi mushroom powder
- A convenient daily superfood supplement
- A source of minerals & unsaturated fatty acids
- A tonic for the liver, heart & pancreas
- Promotes healthy organs, cells & tissues
- Supports the body’s natural healing abilities & immunity
- Promotes healthy, youthful-looking skin
- Potent antioxidant properties
- Eases stress, anxiety & insomnia
- Lowers blood sugar levels & LDL cholesterol
- Regulates blood pressure & improves circulation; improves heart health
- A natural anti-coagulant
- Promotes the production of interferon, which helps to combat tumours
- Natural cancer & chemotherapy/radiation support
- No artificial colours, added sugars or preservatives
- Harvested & processed in compliance with stringent quality assurance & organic standards
Did You Know? Reishi’s scientific name, ganoderma lucidum, comes from the Greek ganos, meaning glow and dermos, meaning skin, as well as the Latin word lucidum, meaning bright.
- Add 2-4g to shakes, smoothies & juices
- Store in a cool, dry place
- If taking blood-thinning medications such as Warfarin, use Reishi only under a doctor’s supervision.
- Reishi might have hypotensive activity, so avoid using with antihypertensive medication.
Organic reishi powder (Ganoderma lucidum)
Country of Origin
Made in Spain
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product30/08/2019, By HanlieI started using this product with plain yoghurt and honey. The honey apparently helps with absorption. My friends and family is also now using it. Please stock up!19/07/2019, By NEYI mix this with my smoothies . I have been thinking i should rather drink at night since the other reviews indicates it assist with sleep28/03/2019, By HanlieI am on my second bag. I do feel it makes a difference in my immune system, since I have been drinking it I do not get sick even when others are struggling with illness around me and even with exercising more which is supposed to lower your immune system and make it easier to get sick. People complimented me on my skin and my general well being.
When I stopped drinking it I realised what an influence it had on my life, because all of a sudden I started getting more skin issues and allergies and stress took ahold of my body easier.
The taste takes a while to get used to. I can only drink it with my coffee in the morning and towards the evening. I get benefits drinking one spoonful every second day, but am increasing my intake now after having stopped.21/01/2019, By VeganshmeganThis has a very earthy taste...takes some getting used to but I quite like it. I drink it as a warm tea before bed & sometimes I add some cacao/carob powder to it.06/08/2018, By NickI add half a teaspoon of this to my drink in the evenings and it helps with a better sleep
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.