- Plant-based alternative to dairy whipping cream
- Lactose-free, dairy-free, casein-free
- No artificial additives or sweeteners
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Tinned in BPA-free packaging
- Kosher & Halaal certified
- Certified organic - USDA Organic & JAS Control Union
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Refrigerate overnight or freeze for 3 hours.
- Shake well, pour into a bowl and using an electric mixer or (hard) whisk whip it till light and frothy.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Once opened, keep refrigerated and use within 3 days.
Did you know? Coconuts taste different depending on the climate and soil where they are grown. The Sri Lankan organic coconuts grown on the Cocomi family farm are especially succulent and delicious.
- Nett Weight: 200 g.
- Coconut Kernel Extract* (80%), Water, Coconut Sugar*, Virgin Coconut Oil*, Stabiliser, Xanthan Gum (E415).
- *Certified organic.
Typical Nutritional Information: (per 100 g):
- Energy (kJ): 933
- Fat (g): 21
- of which Saturates (g): 20
- Carbohydrates (g): 5,9
- of which Sugars (g): 5,4
- Fiber (g): 0
- Protein (g): 2,1
- Salt (g): 0,03
Country of Origin:
- Product of Sri Lanka.
3 out of 4 people would recommend this product06/05/2020, By KeneilweTragic fail03/05/2020, By LaraNature's Charm whipping cream whips better.24/04/2020, By AI concur with previous review. This cream does NOT thicken.26/09/2019, By ZeeIt doesn't turn into a thick whip. In fact it's thin and runny after 10 minutes of whipping. Disappointing.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.