- Organic white rice
- High-quality sticky rice
- Low fat
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Wash 1 cup (250g) of Sushi Rice in cold water and drain. Transfer to a saucepan with 1¼ cups (310ml) of cold water. Leave to soak for 30 minutes. Bring to the boil. Cover and lower the heat to simmer for 10 - 12 minutes or until all the water has been absorbed. Remove from heat and leave, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Weight: 500 g.
- White Rice* (100%).
- *Organically grown
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g.
- Energy (kJ): 1497
- Protein (g): 7.2
- Carbohydrate (g): 78
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0.4
- Total Fat (g): 1
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.1
- Cholesterol (mg): -
- Dietary Fibre (g): 1.5
- Salt (g): 0.005
- Recyclable cardboard box & resealable plastic packet.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Japan.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.