- Long-life pantry staple
- Soft tofu (certified organic)
- Made in Japan using fresh water from Mount Fuji
- High in plant-based protein
- Source of magnesium
- Low in fat
- Low in sugar
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
How to Make Miso Soup with Tofu:
How to Make Sea Veg & Tofu Salad:
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Nett Weight: 300 g.
- Water, Soya Beans* (26%), Firming Agent: Nigari (Magnesium Chloride).
- *Organically grown
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g.
- Energy (kJ): 257
- Protein (g): 6.5
- Carbohydrate (g): 2.8
- of which Total Sugar (g): 1.1
- Total Fat (g): 2.7
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.5
- Cholesterol (mg): -
- Dietary Fibre (g): -
- Salt (g): 0
- Magnesium (mg): 75.9
Country of Origin:
- Made in Japan.
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product08/07/2020, By SanjanaI used it for a tofu scramble and it came out perfectly.01/06/2020, By JessicaGood quality28/05/2020, By OatsGood product was pleased with it.06/05/2020, By LuTasted alright08/04/2020, By LouGreat product....good quality28/03/2020, By GreenMarvelous
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.