- Dried sea vegetables are an excellent way to blend oriental flavours into your home cooking
- Versatile flavour profile enhances salads, soups, stir fries, noodles, rice and vegetable dishes
- Sustainably, wild harvested and dried in Brittany
- High in protein and fibre
- Low in fat and sugar-free
- Sprinkle from the pack onto salads and cooked vegetables, or add to dressings, sauces and soups
- Store in a cool, dry place
- May contain trace amounts of fish and/or shellfish particles
- 30 g
- Dulse (Palmaria Palmata)*, Sea Lettuce (Ulva Spp)*, Nori (Porphyra Spp)*.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Brittany
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product29/01/2021, By Elizabeth-Ann5/529/10/2020, By Yususgreat product27/10/2020, By AliyahWonderful26/10/2020, By AmyFantastic product!23/10/2019, By LiezelGood mix of seed vegetables. It could’ve been finer to add as a sprinkle on salads as it’s a bit tough to chew and not all of them grind well in a coffee grinder. Also a bit pricy in my opinion. Will buy again if the price is lower
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.