- High-quality Nori
- Made from dried & toasted seaweed
- 7 sheets: ideal shape for sushi
- Fine, even texture
- Translucent, deep green colour
- High in plant-based protein
- Low in fat
- Sugar free
- Can be used straight from the pack as a snack or for wrapping sushi
- Can be eaten straight from the pack as a snack or for wrapping sushi.
- Store in a cool, dry place
Do you know?
How Clearspring Nori is produced: Clearspring Nori is farmed & produced using traditional farming methods in Kyushu, Japan. There are some varieties of sea vegetables such as hijiki, arame & dulse that are harvested from the wild using sustainable practices. However others, including nori, have been cultivated in Japan for over 300 years. Nori spores are attached to nets made of woven rope that is suspended between long bamboo poles in shallow bays. The height of each net ensures that the nori remains above the water level during low tide, giving the growing nori maximum sunlight, but below the water level, so the plants receive a regular washing, at high tide. In the colder months, the nori plants grow until they cover the whole net. In late winter they are harvested and brought ashore, where they are washed, cut, made into thin sheets & dried.
- Nett Weight: 17g
- 10 sheets
- Dried and toasted Nori sea vegetable (Pyropia Yezoensis)
Nutritional Information per 100g
- Energy (kJ): 1279
- Protein (g): 43
- Carbohydrate (g): 3.2
- of which Sugar: 1.7
- Fat (g): 5.3
- of which Saturates (g): 1.5
- Sodium (g): 1.4
- Fibre: 37
- May contain trace amounts of fish, molluscs and/or crustaceans particles.
- This product comes from aquaculture & is in contact with seawater. Therefore there may have been contact with fish, molluscs and/or crustaceans particles. This product contains no animal-derived ingredients.
- Resealable plastic bag
Country of Origin:
- Made in Japan
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.