- Made from sea plants in Japan
- Sustainably harvested
- Fat free
- Sugar Free
- Very low in salt
- Use Kombu to make stock
- To prepare, soak 2g of kombu in 1 litre of water for 20-30 mins.
- Bring slowly to the boil & gently simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove the kombu from the stock and discard before use.
- Reseal pack after use & store in a cool, dry place
Did you know? Kombu is the Japanese word for dried Kelp seaweed.
- Nett Weight: 50 g
- Dried Sea Vegetable (Laminaria Japonica)
Nutritional Information per 100g.
- Energy (kJ): 7
- Protein (g): 0
- Carbohydrate (g): 0.2
- of which Sugar: 0
- Fat (g): 0
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Sodium (g): 0.02
- Iodine (µg): 371
- May contain trace amounts of fish, molluscs and/or crustaceans particles.
- This product comes from aquaculture & is in contact with seawater. Therefore there may have been contact with fish, molluscs and/or crustaceans particles. This product contains no animal-derived ingredients.
- Resealable bag.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Japan
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.