- A blend of smoke-dried jalapeños, coriander, lemon juice, and tomato puree for a delicious earthy and subtly spicy sauce
- Locally grown, and hand harvested and sorted chipotle jalapeño chillies
- Naturally ripened in the high Malmsbury summer heat
- Naturally smoked and dried using wood chips unil most moisture has been removed, leaving behind the unique smokey spiciness for creating this delicious sauce
- Chipotle Chilli Sauce is the perfect accompaniment to Mexican and Spanish inspired dishes, or use it to add flavour and heat to marinades and dips
Tomato paste, Water, Chilli, Vinegar, Vegetable oil (Canola seed), Chipotle Chillis (2.37%) Garlic, Salt, Herbs, Xanthan gum, spices
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product12/11/2019, By BernadetteOh sherbert putting this source practically on everything even as a marinade for my chicken. love the taste. got a little burn to it - love it.12/03/2019, By CricketDeliciously delicious! Amazing taste and perfect amount of burn!! Proof that local is lekker!05/11/2018, By DanicaAbsolutely divine... the spicy and lemon taste combo is great! Very balanced flavour - will need another bottle soon!25/10/2018, By Laurareally adds that extra bite to anything24/07/2018, By DomVery nice, not too overpowering but could be a bit spicier.18/07/2018, By Lee-AnneSuper spicy but I love it!11/06/2018, By RicardoAbsolutely amazing. If you like hot and spicy sauces, this is a must-have. Tastes great added to just about anything, without taking away the original flavour of your food.27/02/2018, By EstelleGreat chilli sauce - and nogal local! Produced right here in Cape Town. Many Mexican recipes require the smokiness of chipotle, so this was a great find!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.