- Lightly roasted & salted
- Dry roasted without any added oils
- Rich in antioxidants, which are responsible for the nut’s green colour
- Source of protein, fibre & magnesium
- Rich in vitamin B6
- Helps to reduce LDL (bad) cholesterol
- Lower in calories than most other nuts
- No artificial preservatives or additives
Did You Know? The pistachio nut is known as “the smiling nut” in Iran, and “the happy nut” in China.
Recipe for Pistachio Vinaigrette:
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- ¾ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup pistachios, removed from shells
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2Tbsp fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1tsp organic sugar
- 2tsp Dijon mustard
- ½tsp pepper
- Process the lemon juice, shallot, tarragon, red wine vinegar, sugar, mustard & pepper in a blender until smooth.
- With blender running, slowly add the olive oil & process until combined.
- Turn off blender; add the pistachios & pulse until finely chopped.
- Serve the vinaigrette over grilled asparagus or green salad.
Roasted pistachios, salt
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product27/07/2020, By StudentOrganic and wholesome14/07/2020, By AmyLovely pistachios. Order 4 bags every 6 weeks. Right level of salty. Good price. Good quality.05/05/2020, By NoahLove pistachios, these are top notch03/04/2020, By MarcOne can tell that these pistachios have been carefully selected and picked because they are of high quality. They may be missing at bit or crunch and flavour, but would definitely purchase again.18/05/2018, By Patrickgreat nuts13/10/2017, By VerenaThe nuts were good but not quite as crispy as one usually finds roasted pistachios. Maybe it has to do with the packaging which doesn't seal completely12/06/2017, By AminahVery tasty and fresh.07/06/2016, By MireilleI love these!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.