Key benefits of hemp:
- Easy to digest (more digestible than soy or whey proteins)
- A complete protein with all essential amino acids
- A great nutrient-dense source of protein for vegans
- Builds & repairs tissue; ideal for building lean muscle
- Supports muscle recovery after exercise
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Promotes digestive health
- A source of Edistin, which your body uses to make enzymes & antibodies
- A great source of anti-inflammatory omega fatty acids
Certified organic hemp seeds
Please Note: While hemp and marijuana do come from the same plant, you will not get “high” by ingesting hemp seeds. Hemp doesn’t contain the active component THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) in the high levels found in marijuana, and therefore it does not have a narcotic effect.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product29/07/2019, By MarietjieA bit expensive, but a complete health punch in these little seeds.21/02/2019, By ZetskeLove it! I have made the most delicious seed crackers, as well as chocolate protein balls with these seeds.03/11/2018, By EverlynnLove the crunchiness in a salad20/10/2018, By NazIts my first time trying the actual hemp seeds and I'm enjoying the nutty flavour very much.
However it would be so much better if the packaging was biodegradable.03/10/2018, By RebeccaA great addition to my homemade tail mix.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.