- Low-GI and naturally gluten free
- Contains the antioxidants of Millet
- May be more flavorful than rolled or instant oats
- A source of Vitamin B1, B2, B6, C, E, K
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Halaal approved by the Muslim Judicial Council Halaal Trust
- Organic certified by Kiwa BCS Öko-Garantie
- GMO free
- Packed with protein and fibre
- Filled with Phosphorus, Potassium, Copper, Iron and Zinc
- Palm Oil free
- Dairy free
- No sulphites or artificial additives and preservatives
- Comes in recyclable and plastic free packaging
- Shake it up
- Soak your preferred amount for 6 to 8 hours (add a teaspoon
- apple cider vinegar/lemon and cover with water)
- Cook on low heat whilst stirring for 10 to 15 min or until tender.
- Add your favourite superfoods, dates, nuts, seeds, fruit and milk or dairy alternative.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Weight: 750g
- Organic Steel Cut Oats Gluten Free 47%, Organic Buckwheat 27%, Organic Millet Hulled 27%.
Typical Nutritional Information:
- Energy (kJ): 378.6
- Protein (g): 12.49
- Carbohydrate (g): 70.13
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0.2
- Total Fat (g): 5.96
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.74
- Dietary Fibre (g): 9.4
- Sodium (mg): 4.9
- Recyclable glass jar with metal lid, vinyl label and plastic free packaging.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with imported ingredients
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.