- Plant-based protein powder supplement
- Flavoured with raw Madagascan vanilla
- Quick, convenient, nutritious & tasty
- 16g Protein per serving
- Includes gluten-free oats & clean, complete protein from peas
- Protein isolate is water-extracted from non-GMO peas from eco-friendly farming
- Provides the full spectrum of amino acids your body needs
- No added sugar, sweetened with stevia & xylitol
- Gluten-free, soy-free & dairy-free
- No GMOs
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Add 250ml of hot water or plant milk to 1 serving (70g) of Thrive Instant Protein Oats.
- Stir well & leave to stand for 1-2 minutes.
- OR: Mix 1 serving with cold water or plant milk & refrigerate overnight, to make a cold porridge.
- Add your favorite toppings (nuts, seeds or fresh fruit).
- OR: Blend 1 serving into a smoothie of your choice with fruit, nuts, seeds & vegetables.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- Keep the lid tightly sealed after opening.
- 700g (10 servings)
- Gluten-Free Quick-Cook Oats, Raw GMO-Free Pea Protein Isolate, Raw Madagascan Vanilla Bean Powder, GMO-Free Xylitol, Stevia (Rebaudiana Leaf) Extract, Kalahari Desert Salt.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 70g serving):
- Energy (kJ): 1030
- Protein (g): 16
- Carbohydrates (g): 35
- of which Sugar (g): 1
- Total Fat (g): 3
- of which Saturated (g): 1
- Dietary Fibre (g): 7
- Sodium (mg): 180
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product09/02/2021, By NoelsI have mine with oat milk, some berries and a sprinkle of granola, yummy! So glad that it is gluten free, high protein and still tastes good.26/12/2020, By LuckySo good25/11/2020, By Roxdelicious protein powder!26/10/2020, By AmyGreat product15/10/2020, By ShirleyThis product is seriously yummy. I add fresh fruit and a dollop of plain yogurt after soaking the oats overnight.29/08/2020, By ClaudetteFinally oats that don’t make me bloat. Soo happy with these gluten free oats. Easy to eat with hot water or put in a smoothie but best of all being eating 3 scoops daily for past 2 weeks and no Bloating. What a win. It is filling and easy to make as a breakfast bowl with chai seeds, flaxseeds, a fruit and some yoghurt..yum!
Definitely my new favourite breakfast.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.