- Organic rolled oat from Finland
- Low glycaemic index (GI) food for sustained energy
- Rich in calcium, manganese, zinc, selenium & phosphorus
- Certified organic to CERES & EU standards
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
- No additives, or preservatives
- Vegan friendly
- Suitable for diabetics
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s organic pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
How to cook oats (perfectly): serves one
- Bring 3 cups of lightly salted water to a boil over a medium heat.
- Add 1 cup of Organic Rolled Oats to the saucepan, and reduce the heat to a low flame.
- Cover, and let cook for 15-25 minutes depending on desired texture.
- Stir occasionally.
- Season with a drizzling of honey, and a sprinkling of cinnamon powder.
- Serve, and enjoy!
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: This product is packed in a facility where peanuts, tree nuts, gluten, dairy & sulphites are present.
- Nett Weight: 400 g
- Certified Organic Rolled Oats (100%).
Typical Nutritional Information: (per 100g)
- Energy (kJ): 1787
- Protein (g): 10,7
- Carbohydrates (g): 71,8
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0,9
- Total Fat (g): 6,9
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 1,2
- of which Monounsaturated Fat (g): -
- of which Polyunsaturated Fat (g): -
- Cholesterol (mg): -
- Dietary Fibre (g): 10,2
- Total Sodium (mg): 2
Country of Origin:
- Sourced from Finland.
22 out of 22 people would recommend this product19/05/2021, By RachelDelicious10/05/2021, By MogoreLove the organic oats, tried it with a pinch of cinnamon and honey, I even ordered more, still waiting for my next order. I would definitely recommend this.31/03/2021, By SHARIEFABecause its organic already makes up for all the other comments.
Quick and easy to cook as well as super healthy
17/02/2021, By KenzaLove these oats.. Make my own granola with it. Nice in porridge and baking with as well.
It's a pantry staple in our household11/02/2021, By KenzaLove this.. Perfect for our homemade granola, overnight soaking and other recipes04/02/2021, By ElmariPerfect when finely blended for my baby’s first cereal30/11/2020, By LuluGood for homemade muesli!12/11/2020, By DGood28/10/2020, By LuluTasty27/10/2020, By AliyahGreat Product27/10/2020, By ThasmineGreat26/10/2020, By ShannonGreat product12/10/2020, By RionaReally enjoy the taste and texture03/10/2020, By DGood price for good product. Happy28/09/2020, By Tadiwanasheyummy20/08/2020, By VanessaI toast these in the oven to make muesli, mixed with seeds and dried fruit from FTN. Love it.25/05/2020, By RockTraditional breakfast06/05/2020, By KaraMy go to breakfast22/01/2020, By QuestImproved health19/12/2019, By tanyaTaste far better then the conventional oats in the shops. Organic is expensive but worth it.19/05/2019, By IngridSo glad I found this at FTN. Organic oats are hard to find!19/04/2019, By John GluckmanOrganic oats are expensive. But taste and mouth-feel make them a must-have.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.