- Supports a healthy digestive system
- Promotes the health and maintenance of your gut microbiome
- Easy to digest prebiotic
- 11 grams of vegan protein per 100 grams
- Naturally gluten-free cereal
- A source of B vitamins
- Contains quercetin, selenium and pantothenic acid which protect the body from producing cancerous cells
- Folic acid and iron in millet help to prevent anemia
- Helps regulate cholesterol by ridding the body of LDL cholesterol
- Rich source of antioxidants
- Enjoy as a light, nutritious breakfast cereal
- Add crispy, toasted textures to your baked goods
- Store in a cool, dry area
- Reseal after opening
Did you know?
- A crop of millet requires only 80% of the water to thrive compared to a comparable maize plantation
- 100 g
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product26/11/2020, By JeannieSo delicious, love these26/10/2020, By AmyYummy06/05/2020, By ZandiEnriching and nourishing for your body10/03/2020, By EmmaI bought this as a cereal replacement. It's similar to that puffed rice cereal I had as a child. Decent!18/01/2020, By MikeProduct mass has still not been updated15/12/2019, By MikeI get this product regularly.
I have noted that the pack size is really 300 gm and not 100gm as described15/12/2019, By MikeInteresting texture. It appears to help curb my appetite, Why I do not know.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.