- Cayenne pepper
- Made from moderately hot chilli peppers
- Strong flavour & rich red colour
- Adds a fiery bite to savoury dishes
- Can be added to home-made flu remedies
- Essential ingredient for Chilli Con Carne
- Add a small sprinkle to heart-warming cocoa
- Held in a resealable pouch
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Best enjoyed in spicy meat marinades, sauces, chilli meals, veggie soups, curries, and Mexican-inspired meals.
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Once opened, ensure that the zip seal is properly closed.
- Nett Weight: 100 g.
- Cayenne pepper.
- This product is packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, peanuts, soybeans, tree nuts and sulphites are present.
- Resealable, recyclable plastic pouch.
Country of Origin:
- Product of China and/or India and/or South Africa.
4 out of 5 people would recommend this product03/08/2022, By IlseI don't eat hot stuff but my husband who is a chef has tried many cayenne peppers and now he only wants this one. He says that it goes a long way as one needs to use less to have a great taste.24/01/2022, By Christineexcellent product
It is important for me that those spices are non -irradiated
21/01/2022, By AnthonyGood flavour & vibrant colour17/12/2021, By MeaghanGood consistency - happy with it!28/09/2021, By MishkaIt pains me to write a bad review but I would rather see a distinguished brand like Ftn put their name on a quality product instead of something like this so that you can become legendary for the right reasons. I admire your founder's ethics in dealing with customers and procuring the best items from around the world as much as the other customers and want to see her thrive. At the moment the Woolworths brand is much better than this one.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.