- Natural relish made with apples
- Wonderful addition to chips, sandwiches and burgers
- Try it out in your next curry for a unique twist!
- No artificial colours
- No artificial flavours
- No artificial sweeteners
- No flavour enhancers
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love The Cooksister Apple & Brazil Nut Relish because it's free from sodium benzoate. While sodium benzoate (E211) is generally recognised as safe by the USDA, it is found in such a large number of factory foods that daily intake for the average person can be very high. Some research shows that this can even put strain on the kidneys!
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Refrigerate after opening to maximise shelf life.
- Consume within best before date.
- Nett Weight: 310 g.
Allergens: This product has been manufactured in a facility which handles tree nuts and peanuts. Not suitable for those with sulphite sensitivity.
- Bottled in reusable and recyclable clear glass jar.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product29/10/2020, By AmiHighly recommended29/10/2020, By Yususgreat product29/10/2020, By YususYummy27/10/2020, By AliyahAbsolutely Amazing!24/05/2020, By LouSuper tasty and minus all the bad ingredients.06/05/2020, By PhylisNot my favorite though03/05/2020, By WendyQuite nice03/05/2020, By TiaLovely on bread and crackers
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.