- A creamy paste you dip in your brownies, ice cream or salads
- Made in the UK with non-UK Sesame seeds
- Approved by the Vegan Society
- Certified as Palm Oil free by POFCAP
- Approved by Soil Association Organic
- Comes in a recyclable glass jar
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Use as a dip, in sauces, dressings and hummus
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Once opened, consume within 3 months.
- Nett Weight: 270 g
- Organic Roasted Hulled sesame seed
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100g serving
- Energy (kJ): 2603
- Protein (g): 19
- Carbohydrate (g): 0.9
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0.4
- Total Fat (g): 60
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 8.5
- Dietary Fibre (g): 8.1
- Sodium (mg): 0
- This product was made in a factory where sesame seed, peanuts and nuts are present.
- Recycled glass bottle, tin plated steel lid, paper label, PVC tamper proof lid seal
Country of Origin:
- Made in the UK
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.