- Delicious authentic Thai green curry paste
- Made with all-natural chillies, spices & herbs
- Mild & flavourful
- Quick & easy to use
- Vegan-friendly, contains no shrimp
- No MSG
- No artificial flavours or colours
- Great for stir-fries, curries & soups
- Resealable & reusable glass bottle
- Made in Thailand
- Use this paste to cook authentic-tasting Thai-inspired curries at home.
- Store in a cool dry place. Refrigerate after opening.
- Green Chilli 37%, Lemongrass 15%, Salt 14%, Garlic 13%, Onion 8%, Galangal 7%, Lime Peel 5%, Spices (Coriander Seed 0.5%, Fennel 0.2%, Pepper 0.2%, Turmeric Powder 0.1%).
- Allergen Information: May contain traces of peanuts, sesame seed and sulphites.
- Glass Jar.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy (kJ): 564
- Protein (g): 4.0
- Carbohydrate (g): 28.0
- of which Sugar (g): 4.0
- Fat (g): 1.0
- of which saturates (g): 0.0
- Sodium (mg): 9176
Country of Origin:
- Made in Thailand.
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product31/05/2021, By TaylaLovely Green Curry Taste. Nice with Tofu!06/05/2021, By MelBLove the smell and taste of thos green curry blend. Mwah, mwah, mwah :)05/04/2021, By MargritGreat product for Thai curry. Love it . Hunted high and low as similar quality product is not available in my stores24/02/2021, By HenryProbably one of the best organic curries I’ve ever tasted02/02/2021, By BiancaI love the taste.26/12/2020, By LuckyTastes fantastic26/11/2020, By CatherineSo impressed with this vegan curry paste! It's absolutely delicious, a little bit on the spicy side! But fantastic!31/10/2020, By GowwaaEveryone will love the curry, must buy.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.