- A tasty baby formula made from natural and organic ingredients.
- Made from 99% organically grown ingredients.
- Only milk from biodynamic farms is used.
- Contains no artificial preservatives or additives.
- Gluten-free and sugar-free.
- Easy for your baby to digest.
- Quick and easy to prepare.
- Holle’s organic formulas are trusted by moms the world over.
Moms the world over trust Holle. The company has been around for over 75 years, so they certainly know what they’re doing.
Please Note: Breastfeeding is best for your baby’s health, but there may be a reason why you need to use formula instead. When making the switch to formula, talk to your doctor, dietician or pharmacist to make sure you’re well-informed on how to keep your baby healthy.
Holle’s Growing-Up Milk is quick and easy to prepare.
- Use the measuring spoon and feeding chart provided.
- Add the formula to boiled water and shake until the mixture is consistent. Leave to rest and then shake again.
- This product shall only be used on the trusted advice of a licensed health professional.
Skimmed milk**, whey powder* partly demineralised, vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), maltodextrin*, skimmed milk powder**, starch*, calcium carbonate, sodium citrate, potassium chloride, vitamin C, calcium phosphate, ferrous lactate, vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D.
*From organic farming
**From biodynamic farming (Demeter quality)
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product07/07/2019, By adriGreat product. So hard to find organic baby formula in South Africa. Thanks FtN for stocking a trusted brand.23/11/2015, By ShaaziaAfter searching and trying toms of different brands, this is by far superior... My toddler loves it and hasn gotten unusual tummy cramps since Ive been giving this milk.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.