- Refill bag made from kraft paper
- 100% medium roast Arabica beans from Ethiopia & Rwanda
- Creamy, chocolatey and rich tasting notes
- Whole coffee beans
- Low acidity
- Rich mouthfeel
- Fairtrade certified
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Rainforest Alliance certified
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Grind to preference using your coffee grinder.
- Brew coffee to taste using your moka pot, drip filter, French press or pour-over method.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know?
- Arise Coffee has teamed up with Greenpop, a South African environmental NGO, to plant trees. One tree is planted for every 3 kgs of coffee sold.
- 1 kg.
- 100% Arabica Coffee Beans.
Country of Origin:
- Roasted and packed in South Africa.
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product03/05/2021, By MelI order this coffee on repeat each month! Not only delicious, but it does some eco-good too.14/04/2021, By LilianVery good!20/12/2020, By KyleLovely smooth morning cuppa. Needs to go into a properly sealed tin if you aren't going to finish it inside a month, but for a daily 800 to 1000 ml press pot , this is a good 3-4 weeks supply. This has becomes my spouse's favorite cuppa and we no longer drink anything else.31/10/2020, By AriGreat taste26/06/2020, By MelanieI'm a coffee snob and grind my beans every day before making a plunger coffee, this pack of beans supplies me for roughly a month at home. I love the flavour and each pack has been fresh. I also love that my purchase is doing a little good too.15/05/2020, By ConstanceVery pleasant coffee, nice taste and flavor. Nice to plant trees on every 3 kg they sell. Enjoying a coffee kick and doing something for the environment, pretty cool!08/05/2020, By ValerieIncredible taste01/05/2020, By AshBeans, glorious beans. Perfect breakfast blend.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.