- 100% medium roast Arabica beans from Ethiopia & Rwanda
- Convenient, individually sealed sachets
- Creamy, chocolatey and rich tasting notes
- Ground coffee beans
- Low acidity
- Rich mouthfeel
- Fairtrade certified
- Rainforest Alliance certified
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love Arise Beautiful Blend Pour Over Sachets because they pack the same convenience as individually wrapped instant coffee and cappuccino without all of the added refined Ingredients like stabilisers, emulsifiers, Maltodextrin and Palm Oil. Pure coffee, pure flavour and pour over convenience.
- Tear open the filter.
- Hold open ears & hang over your mug.
- Pour water over.
- Dispose of responsibly.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Arise Coffee has teamed up with Greenpop, a South African environmental NGO, to plant trees. One tree is planted for every 3 kgs of coffee sold.
- Sachet Nett Weight: 20 g.
- Pack Contains: 10 x Individual Sachets.
- Pack Nett Weight: 220 g.
- 100% Arabica Coffee Beans.
- Boxed in recyclable kraft card. Sachet’s made from foil-lined kraft paper.
Country of Origin:
- Roasted and packed in South Africa.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product29/07/2021, By KarenTastes like plunger coffee. It might be expensive at per cup but still cheaper than a takeaway coffee if you’re going away for a weekend or so and don’t want to take all the coffee making stuff with.02/12/2020, By MelI love the ease of these little sachets. I took them hiking in the Drakensberg and they worked perfectly - lightweight, tiny and an absolute treat to have in the peaks.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.