- Natural stress and anxiety relief tablets
- Helps to ease symptoms of mild to moderate depression, stress and anxiety
- Can improve your mood for the better
- May help to reduce restlessness and irritability
- Assists in supporting emotional balance
- Vegan friendly
- Palm Oil free
- Suitable for adults over 18 years of age
- Not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers
- Hypericum Perforatum, commonly known as St. John’s Wort, is a commonly used herb for relief of stress, mild anxiety and mood-related symptoms. St. John’s Wort is native to Europe, North Africa and western Asia. Greek medical herbalists, such as Hippocrates, Galen and Dioscorides historically used this herb in various applications relating to nerve complaints.
- Flordis Remotiv Stress & Mild Anxiety Tablets contain a specific extract of Hypericum Perforatum – called Ze 117. Pre-clinical evidence suggests that Ze 117 may have effects on three of the key neurotransmitters (Serotonin, Noradrenaline and Dopamine) in the brain that are linked to mood, feelings of stress and nervous tension.
- Adults: Take 1 tablet morning and evening or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- 20 Tablets
- Each tablet contains: St John's Wort (Hypericum Perforatum) 250mg.
- Flordis Remotiv Tablets are recommended as a natural remedy for adults over 18 years of age unless directed by a healthcare professional.
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding mothers.
- Flordis Remotiv Tablets should also be stopped 5 days before any surgery and restarted when your healthcare professional tells you.
- These tablets may affect how other medication works.
- Paper board box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Switzerland
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.