- Natural sleep support tablets
- Help to provide relief from sleeplessness or insomnia
- Can assist in improving your sleep quality
- May help to regulate your sleep patterns
- Assists in reducing night time stress and tension
- Recommended for children over 12 years of age
- Palm Oil free
- Free of Gluten, Wheat, Yeast or Lactose
- Backed by 10 years of clinical research, Flordis ReDormin Insomnia & Sleeplessness Tablets contain a specific combination of Valeriana Officinalis and Humulus Lupulus herbal extracts known as Ze 91019 that has been shown to help restore sleep patterns within 2 weeks.
- Recommended for over 20 years worldwide, Flordis ReDormin’s dual action formula helps to reduce the time taken to fall asleep and can help to re-establish desirable sleeping rhythms, improve quality of sleep and the time spent in the deeper, restorative sleep stages – leaving you to wake up feeling more refreshed.
- Flordis takes special care to ensure that the combination, Ze 91019, found in this medicine has been tested in clinical studies. So that you receive the same high quality medicine that has been clinically researched to help restore your normal or desirable sleep patterns.
- Children 12 years and up: 1 tablet, 1 hour before bed
- Adults and adolescents 12 years and over: Take 2 tablets,1 hour before planned bedtime.
- For best results take Flordis ReDormin® for at least 2 weeks to help improve sleep quality and restore normal sleep patterns.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- 20 Tablets
- Valeriana Officinalis (Valerian) Root 1.25g, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Fruit 360mg.
- Should you find your sleep disrupted again due to stress or lifestyle factors you may wish to take ReDormin® to help re-establish normal or desirable sleep patterns.
- There are no known reported interactions between ReDormin and other medications. However, it is not recommended to take ReDormin if you are currently taking sedative medication (such as Benzodiazepines).
- It is recommended to talk to your healthcare professional if you have any concerns about interactions or questions about using ReDormin.
- Paper board box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Switzerland
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product20/05/2022, By TGive these a couple of times a week to my child who has always been a terrible & restless sleeper and he sleeps solid on the nights he has this but in addition to that it seemed to get him into a good sleep routine in general and now on the nights he doesn't have them he still sleeps well... very good product and good ingredients, will always keep handy
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.