- Natural pregnancy and female fertility support tablets
- Suitable for women before, during and after pregnancy
- Helps to support development of foetus
- Can protect cells and help maintain formation of blood cells
- Assists normal psychological and immune function
- Sweetened with Sucrose and Glucose
- Added with Fish Gelatin and Lactose
- Infused with 1 mg of sucrose, 0.9 mg of glucose and 1 mg of lactose per tablet
- Contains Palm Oil sources
- Take 1 tablet in the morning with breakfast and some water or liquid.
- Recommended for adult women who intend to become pregnant, are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Store in a cool, dry place
- 30 Film-coated Tablets
- Each tablet contains: Beta-carotene 2 mg, Vitamin B1 1.1 mg, Vitamin B2 1.4 mg, Vitamin B6 16 mg, Vitamin B12 2.6 mcg, Vitamin C 85 mg, Vitamin D3 200 IU (5 mcg), Vitamin E 15mg, Folic Acid 600 mcg, Biotin 30 mcg, Nicotinamide 18 mg, Chromium 30 mcg, Copper 1 mg, Iron 27 mg, Iodine 200 mcg, Molybdenum 50 mcg, Selenium 60 mcg, Zinc 11 mg, Magnesium 53 mg, Calcium 150 mg, Povidone, Cellulose, Microcrystalline, Silicon Dioxide, Colloidal Anhydrous, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Hypromellose, Triethyl Citrate, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Red Iron Oxide, Sucrose 1 mg, Glucose 0.9 mg, Lactose 1 mg.
- There are some known interactions of Iron with Tetracycline antibiotics, so use of them together may impact the absorption of each.
- As with any other iron-containing minerals, combined use of Pronatal and these antibiotics should be avoided where possible, or if not possible, try waiting 3 hours between each.
- High doses of folic acid may also reduce the effect of anti-epilepsy/anticonvulsant drugs.
- Be sure to speak with your healthcare provider if you have any questions about medicines you are taking.
- Paper board box
Country of Origin:
- Made in Switzerland
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.