- Suitable for use by children aged 5 years onwards
- Contains essential fatty acids (EPA, DHA & GLA)
- Can support your child’s brain development
- Assists in improving your child’s learning capabilities
- Helps in fighting ADHD, ADD, Dyspraxia and Dyslexia
- Halaal friendly
- Friend of the Sea approved
- Certified according to International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS)
- Preserved with Humectant - Glycerol and D-alpha-tocopherol (Vitamin-E)
- May contain Palm Oil derivatives
- Added with Bovine Gelatin
- The role of essential fatty acids (EFAs), which include omega-3s (EPA and DHA) and omega-6 (GLA), in supporting brain function and learning development continues to grow as an area of research.
- Equazen is a unique composition with a scientifically proven ratio of EPA:DHA:GLA = 9:3:1, which has been proven to help improve cognitive functions in children who had learning difficulties. EPA, DHA and GLA all play an important role in brain development.
- As much as their Equazen range can be beneficial for children with ADHD, ADD, Dyspraxia and Dyslexia, Flordis recommend consulting a healthcare professional before including it in your child’s diet.
- The Omega-6, gamma linolenic acid (GLA), is solely from Evening Primrose Oil.
- Suitable for use in children aged 5 years onwards.
- Starting dose: Take 6 capsules per day for the first 3 months.
- Maintenance dose: Take 2 capsules per day thereafter.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- 60 Capsules.
- Fish Oil Concentrated (59%) (Norway), Gelatin (Bovine), Evening Primrose Oil, (Oenothera Blennies L.) (15%), Humectant [Glycerol, D-alpha-tocopherol (Vitamin-E)], Antioxidant (Tocopherol-rich Extract).
- Not suitable during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Pregnant women are advised to use Equazen® Mumomega pregnancy capsules 30’s.
- Paper board box
Country of Origin:
- Made in Switzerland
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.