- Each capsule contains 36 mg of bioactive Proanthocyanidins (PACs)
- Helps to reduce the frequency of recurrent Cystitis
- Provides essential support to your urinary tract
- Can prevent harmful bacteria from attaching to your urinary tract wall
- Assists in treating symptoms such as pain or burning with urination
- A source of antioxidant properties
- Palm Oil free
- Free of dairy, lactose, gluten, soy, wheat, yeast and artificial colourants or flavourings
- Vegetarian friendly
- Vaccinium macrocarpon, commonly known as American Cranberry, was first recognised for its urinary health benefits in the 1800s. It is native to North America and grown across tens of thousands of acres throughout the United States and Canada.
- Each of the Flordis Ellura capsules contains 36 mg of bioactive Proanthocyanidins (PACs) the same amount of PACs that has been clinically researched to help reduce the occurrence of cystitis.
- The most common culprit of recurrent cystitis is a harmful bacteria called E. coli which can multiply and attach to the urinary tract wall. Evidence suggests that PACs in cranberry can help to prevent harmful E.coli bacteria from sticking to your urinary tract wall.
- Adults and adolescents 12 years and over: take 1 capsule daily with water, at the same time each day.
- Recurrent Cystitis:Take one capsule daily with water at the same time each day for 15 days. Two capsules a day may be recommended for the first 2 days to maximise the 24 hour anti-adhesive effect. Ellura® can be taken at first signs of recurrent cystitis to help keep harmful bacteria in the urinary tract under control and can be used ongoing to help
- Active UTI: Take 2 capsules for the first 2 to 3 days as soon as possible in combination with the prescribed antibiotics
- For ongoing urinary tract support, continue taking Ellura® or use as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- 15 Capsules
- Each capsule contains: American Cranberry Juice Powder extracts (Vaccinium Macrocarpon) equivalent to fresh fruit 50g standardised to 36mg Proanthocyanidins (PACs) calculated as Procyanidin A2.
- *Confirmed using DMAC method.
- Do not take these If you are hypersensitive (allergic) to Vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) or any other ingredients of Ellura®
- Ellura® capsules contain a concentrated extract of cranberry juice powder standardised to 36 mg proanthocyanidins (PACs) and do not contain any added dairy, lactose, gluten, soy, wheat, yeast, corn, artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners.
- Although there are no known interactions in pregnancy and breastfeeding when using Ellura®, it is recommended to speak with your healthcare professional before starting Ellura® if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Ellura® can be taken alongside common medicines for urinary tract health as there are no known reported interactions with these medicines.
- However, it is always recommended you talk to your healthcare professional before taking medicines in combination.
- If you are taking or plan to take blood thinning agents, such as anticoagulants like warfarin and aspirin, talk to your healthcare professional before starting Ellura®.
- These types of medicines may be affected by Ellura® or may affect how well it works.
- Paper board box
Country of Origin:
- Made in Switzerland
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.