- Treatment of the mucosal lining of the digestive system
- Soothes pain and discomfort of indigestion & heartburn
- Tightens bowels to lessen diarrhea, helping prevent dehydration
- Forms a soothing mucous layer that soothes ulcers
- Wholesome and nourishing tonic during convalescence with a nutritional profile similar to oats gruel
- Flora Force only uses full potency herbs and follows a strict protocol to make sure you receive only the safest, best quality herbal remedies
Dosage and directions for use: Take one to two tablets three times daily or as prescribed.
Do not discontinue any prescribed medication without discussion with a practitioner.
- Not suitable for vegans
- Before using Slippery Elm for the treatment of ulcers, please ensure that your condition has been diagnosed medically.
- Should diarrhea have not improved within 2 days please consult a medical practitioner.
Contra-indications: None known
Pregnancy and Lactation:
Should not be used during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Composition: Each tablet contains:
Ulmus rubra (Slippery Elm) powder 500mg
Gum acacia 34mg
Magnesium stearate 5mg
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product30/06/2018, By DeidreI received a sample pack with my order and gave it to my mom, who is suffering from heartburn. She hasn't suffered from heartburn for a couple of days afterwards. I've just placed an order for her06/04/2018, By JeneanDefinitely sorts out heartburn and an excellent natural alternative to mainstream antacids.24/07/2017, By ClaireI have been recommending this product to all my friends with sensitive tummies – it truly is amazing! For me, it eliminates any burning sensation in my tummy after eating certain foods, and if I know I will be having a treat and eating something that my tummy doesn't like, I take 2 of these tablets which prevent any unpleasant sensations.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.