- Herbal medicine assisting in support of the renal system and prostate gland function in men, elimination of excess fluid, and assists in promoting a healthy appetite and libido.
- The Saw palmetto herb focuses essentially on the prostate and symptoms caused by prostate enlargement (BPH).
- The action of saw palmetto constituents is anti-inflammatory to reduce swelling and allow free urinary flow.
- Anti-septic action reduces urinary tract infection by preventing putrefaction and bacterial growth.
- Assists in the treatment of prostatitis, BPH, urinary tract infection, urgency and perineal pain, and impotence.
- Supports hormonal imbalances in men and woman; indicated in subfertility in men and functional infertility in woman.
- Anti-androgenic action inhibits binding of DHT to androgen receptor sites.
- Spasmolytic action reduces irritation, lessens painful menstrual cycles and catarrh of respiratory tract.
Take one to two capsules twice daily, or as prescribed.
Ensure correct diagnosis of condition by a medical practitioner before treatment with Saw palmetto.
Drug Interaction: Warfarin. Can affect hormonal and contraceptive therapy as a result of oestrogenic effect of constituents.
Pregnancy and Lactation: Not indicated.
Side-effects and special precautions: Minor gastro intestinal problems.
Known symptoms of over-dosage and particulars of its treatment: Slight nausea. Treatment symptomatic.
60 vegecaps - Each capsule contains Serenoa serrulata powder 500mg.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.