- Pure, high quality green tea powder
- Packaged in vegetarian-friendly capsules
- No artificial caffeine added
- Lactose-free, gluten-free
- No sugar, salt, yeast or preservatives
- No fillers, binders, bulking agents or colourants
- Certified Halaal
- Manufactured under strict pharmaceutical conditions
Key benefits of a green tea supplement:
- A potent antioxidant boost to fight free radicals
- Supports heart health
- High in L-theanine & natural caffeine, for better physical & mental vitality
- Improves performance & endurance during workouts
- CGT converts triglycerides, promoting healthy weight management
Adults: 1-2 capsules twice daily with meals or as directed by a registered healthcare practitioner.
Investigations made by the European Food Safety Authority have determined that catechin doses in excess of 800 mg per day may pose health concerns including, but not limited to jaundice. Do not exceed the daily recommended dose, and always consume with a meal.
400mg pure Chamellia sinensis folia (leaf) powder in a vegan/vegetarian-friendly capsules
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product26/07/2019, By twoprinsAwesome green tea now I don't have to make a cup of tea as I'm not too crazy about the taste, just drink one capsule. Love it17/05/2019, By PGreat product for detox purposes.08/04/2019, By PGreat for tummy regulation.23/03/2019, By JudithHave only used for a few days so far. Will review again when bottle is finished. Seems to be helping with indigestion28/01/2018, By WilnaI love this product. It is the only green tea tablets I trust and use. I searched for it many times here but couldn’t find it. Was so happy to see Faithful to Nature stocks it now.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.