- 8 regular & 8 super tampons
- Organic cotton tampons
- Hypoallergenic & biodegradable cotton
- Free from synthetic fibres, chemical residues, pesticides, dyes, chlorine bleach or fragrance
- Width-wise expansion enhances absorption & gives a more secure fit
- Biodegradable wrappers
- Pink wrappers: regular; blue wrappers: super
- Packaged within a cute ice cream tub!
- The Vegetarian Society & PETA-certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap & water & then unwrap the tampon.
- Gently pull on the string to ensure that it is firmly attached.
- Get comfortable & relax (it’s easier to insert a tampon when your muscles are relaxed).
- Gently insert the tampon into your vagina at a 45˚ angle.
- Now, gently slide the tampon all the way into your vagina until your fingers touch your body.
- The tampon should now be inserted comfortably inside with the strings outside your body.
- If you feel any discomfort the tampon may not be far enough inside. If this happens, just remove the tampon & try again with a new one. You won't feel anything when the tampon is correctly in place.
- Tampon removal: relax your muscles. Try getting into the position you used during insertion. Gently pull down on the strings. The tampon should slide out easily. Do not flush the used tampon in the toilet. Wrap the tampon in toilet paper and place it in an appropriate waste container.
- Remember to always wash your hands after removing or inserting tampons.
- Tampons can increase the risk of rare but serious illness Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) please read instructions within the pack carefully.
- Always use the lowest absorbency for your flow.
- Change every 4 - 8 hours
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Did You Know?
- Giving back: Flo donates menstrual products to organizations like St. Mungo's & Bloody Good Period, who provide for refugees, asylum seekers & the homeless. Additionally, 5% of Flo’s profits go to charities such as the Orchid Project, who work to end female genital mutilation (FGM).
- 8 Regular & 8 Super Tampons with Applicators
- Biodegradable 100% organic cotton tampon
- Cardboard tub & 16 individually plastic-wrapped tampons
Country of Origin:
- Product of the United Kingdom
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product15/06/2021, By CarmenLove this product, comfy and good for the environment15/05/2021, By FaariaDefinitely a better alternative than store bought brands25/03/2021, By AraThese are great! These work just as well as Lil-lets or any competing brand - I couldn't tell the difference.09/02/2021, By RachelleLoving that it's natural and non toxic ???? it's lovely18/12/2020, By ExploreI love it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.