- Combo pad pack: 10 day & 5 night bamboo pads
- Organic bamboo
- Made from bamboo, corn & plant Cellulose fibre
- Hypoallergenic & biodegradable pads
- Free from synthetic fibres, chemical residues, pesticides, dyes or chlorine bleach
- Super soft & brilliantly breathable
- Ultra thin & absorbent
- Day pads: 240 mm & great for light to medium flows
- Night pads: 280 mm & ideal for heavier flows
- Individually wrapped in zero-plastic plant-based bio wrappers
- Pink wrappers: regular; blue wrappers: super
- The Vegetarian Society & PETA-certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- Place the center of the sticky side of the pad on the middle of your underwear.
- Wrap the wings around the underside of your undies.
- Replace every 4 - 8 hours.
- Always use the lowest absorbency for your flow.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Did You Know? Giving back: Flo donates menstrual products to organizations like St. Mungo's & Bloody Good Period, who provide for refugees, asylum seekers & the homeless. Additionally, 5% of Flo’s profits go to charities such as the Orchid Project, who work to end female genital mutilation (FGM). These pads are made from Oeko-Tex bamboo. This means that the bamboo has been tested by independent labs to ensure that it is either free from or contains harmless levels of compounds and elements that are known to be harmful.
- 10 Day/regular & 5 night/super bamboo pads
- Biodegradable 100% organic bamboo pads
- Cardboard box & 15 individually wrapped pads
Country of Origin:
- Product of the United Kingdom
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product01/11/2021, By PinkI’ve tried other eco friendly pads and this is the best. The Flo pads are comfortable and absorbent. I like that the day and night pads come together in one box. Would definitely recommend.20/07/2021, By AdrienneTries and tested. Will most definitely purchase it again.23/06/2021, By MorganNice product but not as absorbent as I need it to be.21/06/2021, By LaurenAside from the steep price tag, these are BRILLIANT! Ultra-thin like it says on the box, so comfortable and great protection. They pretty much keep their shape and are very absorbent! I love that they're biodegradable and made from Bamboo. The fact that they package day and night pads in one box is so handy! Would love it if they added an even longer nighttime option to their range, for those heavier days. Overall, they've got a new fan!20/04/2021, By SYes! They work. You can go running in them. They stay in place and don't disintegrate.20/04/2021, By SYes! You can wear them when you go for a run, they stay in place and they don't fall apart.17/03/2021, By TCMPurchased on a whim, I have tried many different products and generally stick to Always pads...Flo has changed that! If they are truly as organic as they say there is literally no reason to ever buy another brand. Secure, comfortable, works amazingly no matter how heavy the flow! I have tried mentrual cups and its just not for me - so now I can use these confidently. Seriously try them - you will not be sorry!08/01/2021, By DuanéI love this, got it for a friend as well and she loves it too :)18/12/2020, By ExploreI love it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.