- 8 regular & 6 super tampons with applicators
- 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton tampons
- Hypoallergenic & biodegradable cotton
- Free from synthetic fibres, chemical residues, pesticides, dyes, chlorine bleach or fragrance
- Width-wise expansion enhances absorption & gives a more secure fit
- Compact applicator made from BPA-free, recyclable plastic
- Biodegradable wrappers
- Pink wrappers: regular (lite to medium flow)
- Blue wrappers: super (medium to heavy flow)
- Packaged within a cute ice cream tub!
- PETA-certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap & water & then unwrap the tampon.
- The applicator tip should be rounded & the tampon strings should hang out the bottom of the applicator. If you notice any flaws, do not use.
- Gently pull on the string to ensure that it is firmly attached.
- Get comfortable & relax (it’s easier to insert a tampon when your muscles are relaxed).
- Gently insert the tampon applicator into your vagina: hold the applicator using your thumb & middle finger.
- Place the applicator tip into your vagina at a 45˚ angle. Now, gently slide the smooth applicator all the way into your vagina until your fingers touch your body.
- Push the tampon inside: push the plunger all the way into the barrel with your pointer finger. This will release the tampon. The plunger should now be inside the barrel. Still holding the applicator plunger, gently pull out the tampon applicator.
- The tampon should now be inserted comfortably inside you with the strings outside your body.
- After you have inserted the tampon, place the used applicator back into the wrapper & throw away. DO NOT FLUSH THE PLASTIC APPLICATOR.
- If you feel any discomfort the tampon may not be far enough inside. If this happens, just remove the tampon & try again with a new one. You won't feel anything when the tampon is correctly in place.
- Tampon removal: relax your muscles. Try getting into the position you used during insertion. Gently pull down on the strings. The tampon should slide out easily. Do not flush the used tampon in the toilet. Wrap the tampon in toilet paper and place it in an appropriate waste container.
- Remember to always wash your hands after removing or inserting tampons.
- Tampons can increase the risk of rare but serious illness Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) please read instructions within the pack carefully.
- Always use the lowest absorbency for your flow.
- Change every 4 - 8 hours.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Did you know? Flo donates menstrual products to organizations like St. Mungo's & Bloody Good Period, who provide for refugees, asylum seekers & the homeless. Additionally, 5% of Flo’s profits go to charities such as the Orchid Project, who work to end female genital mutilation (FGM).
- 8 Regular & 6 Super Tampons with Applicators
- Biodegradable 100% organic cotton tampon, compostable PLA & plant cellulose, BPA-free recyclable plastic applicator; biodegradable wrappers
- Pack made from recyclable & biodegradable materials.
Country of Origin:
- Product of the United Kingdom
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.