- Homeopathic remedy for dogs
- Assists in the treatment of canine Parvovirus under veterinary supervision
- Contains oral homeopathic Parvo nosode
- Helps to relieve symptoms of Parvo, including fever, diarrhoea and vomiting
- May also be used as a preventative remedy
- Convenient dissolvable granule form
- Packaged in glass
- Sprinkle on the tongue or mix with wet food.
- Preventative: 3 times daily for 7 days. Repeat annually or when there is known exposure to infection.
- Acute: 3-5 times daily for 10-15 days after symptoms subside.
- Miniature dogs & small puppies: 1 large pinch.
- Small to medium dogs: 2 pinches.
- Medium to large dogs: ¼ capful.
Please Note: Parvovirus infection can be serious and life-threatening to dogs. Home treatment is therefore not advised. This remedy is best used under veterinary supervision. Consult your vet if symptoms persist.
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Arsen alb. (6C), Verat. alb. (6C), Belladonna (30C), Parvo (30C), Zingiber off (D3), Agrimonia eupatoria (D3), Sucrose (Inactive Ingredient).
- Amber Glass Bottle, Plastic Lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.