- Natural support for pets with seizures & epilepsy
- Helps to reduce the frequency of seizures
- Reduces the after-effects of seizures (e.g. drowsiness, clumsiness)
- Prevents the over-stimulation of the nervous system
- Helps to settle & soothe hyper-excitable pets
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Packaged in glass
- Chronic: Mix drops into a favourite treat 2-3 times daily.
- Acute: Mix half the recommended dose into a little water & squirt or spoon directly into the back of the mouth when needed. Repeat after 5 minutes for up to two doses if necessary.
- Cats & small dogs: 2-3 drops.
- Medium dogs: 5 drops.
- Large dogs: 8-10 drops.
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Passiflora Incarnata (Passionflower), Scutellaria Lateriflora (Skullcap), Hyoscyamus (30C), Belladonna (30C), Cuprum Mettalicum (30C), Ethanol (Natural Preservative and Extracting Agent).
- Amber Glass Bottle, Plastic Lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product26/12/2020, By FrancetteMy poor dog suffers from cluster seizures and regrettably I can't afford all the testing to be done before a vet can prescribe meds. So my concerned neighbour told me about this product. I placed an urgent order and that was it. It's been almost a month and no seizures. I kept a diary of her seizures and going from about 20 seizures (if you count the individual seizures) to no seizures, it has got to be a miracle. I was so excited to hear her bark again and to see her running and playing like she used to. Thank you ever so much for such an amazing product.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.