- Homeopathic allergy remedy for pets
- Soothes itchy skin conditions
- Reduces irritation & scratching
- Helps to reduce inflammation & hot spots
- Safe & effective
- Quick-dissolving granules for easy dosing
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Packaged in glass
- Sprinkle granules directly into your pet’s mouth & hold closed briefly to dissolve, or mix into wet food.
- Initial dose every 30 minutes for up to 10 doses. Thereafter 3 times daily. May be discontinued if symptoms subside.
- Cats & small dogs: 1 pinch.
- Small to medium dogs: 2 pinches.
- Medium to large dogs: ¼ capful.
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Arum triph (6C), Viola tri (6C), Comocladia (6C), Chamomilla (12C), Cina (6C), Sucrose (Inactive Ingredient).
- Amber Glass Bottle, Plastic Lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
1 out of 2 people would recommend this product11/11/2020, By AllisonAllegy Itch Ease does help my dog and I got to know about it from my Mom who used it for her dog. It is easier to use than a more expensive powder that I tried although having a 'good pinch' as a measure varies depending on who doing it. After giving it more often at first we are now just putting it in her food twice daily and can probably give it a break soon.31/10/2020, By AndreaCan't really tell any difference in my dogs itchiness. Its also ridiculous having to give them the medicine every half hour.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.